Back in Feb 2016 as part of #teacher5aday29days in which I blogged continuously for the full month of February, I listed some of my favourites books. Fast forward a couple of months to May 2016 and I have decided to start keeping a list of the books I have been reading to share my thoughts. I hope this resource turns out to be useful.
- Drive by Daniel Pink (2009)
- How we learn by Benedict Carey (2014)
- I am Right, You are Wrong (1990)
- One Minute Manager Meets The Monkey by Ken Blanchard (1985)
- The Shallows by Nicholas Carr (2010)
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman (2011)
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell (2000)