Have started making some changes to the design of the site today and hope to make further changes over the coming days to try and make this site more useful, user friendly and interesting.
Now the reason for this is a recent disaster I have had, where 4 other sites I had developed and was managing all got deleted in an FTP blunder. I cannot say I am all to happy about this having put a significant amount of work into one of the aforementioned sites in particular. Am also unhappy about this as the actually blunder was not one which I myself made, but was made by an organisation updating a website, where a number of websites were being hosted on sub-domains within the same parent domain. A pretty rookie error as far as I am concerned however not much I can do about it now. Sadly I didn’t have backups of the sites (Ok, so that’s a pretty rookie error on my part!) and although they are recoverable I have decided that it may be better to cut my loses and to focus on a single site instead; this site. I will try to make sure and keep backups of this site in order to be prepared should a blunder occur once again at a later date.
So hopefully this marks the start of a new phase for this site and also for me as an educational professional.